Customer Relationship Management
Contact Us Today
An over 8x ROI on CRM Projects Makes the Investment Painless
CRM is a foundation for improving Customer Experience
- Integrate web forms for lead capture into CRM
- Post social media content from your blog
- Manage email subscriptions for newsletter and promotions
- Automate your email marketing
- Segment customers based on sales or responses
- Measure campaign returns and responses by segment
- View your business health on an Executive Dashboard
Benefits by Business Function
- Close deals faster
- Manage contacts, leads, and territories
- Enable pipeline analysis
- Improve sales processes
- Track activity
- Track appointments
- Track service cases and outcomes
- Verify service entitlements
- Improve customer service
- Schedule service resources
- Automate and track campaigns
- Target prospects and customers
- Measure campaign results
- Manage marketing lists
- Enforce standard messaging
- Monitor health with dashboards
- View complete customer history
- Standardize business processes
- Manage work assignments
- Track opportunities and orders
Our CRM Technology Approach
Start with a Capable CRM Platform
Today’s CRM software landscape is full of capable, feature-rich tools. Selecting among them can be difficult since the differences are subtle.
For most situations these days, we base our solutions on Salesforce.com and Veeva, which have a competitive price, capable base configuration, and nearly infinite customization and integration opportunities.
Salesforce.com and Veeva have a rich marketplace of extensions that can add capabilities with minimal configuration:
- Marketing tools like ClickDimensions and Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Third-Party Mailing Interfaces
- Third-Party Line-of-business Add-Ins
- Feature and Function Utilities.
By carefully considering the add-ins first, we can reduce overlaps and conflicts while optimizing solution effectiveness.
With our Sherpa Middleware we can quickly integrate data from virtually anywhere.
Adding fields to accounts and contacts takes minutes. Creating custom entities and business processes can simplify your CRM and enable your unique business processes.
Complete Customer Tracking
Track all customer data, activity, and interaction in one place. Throw away that box of business cards and paper files.
Easy to Integrate
Mobile and Tablet Apps
Dedicated apps for iPad, Surface, and iPhone allow you to work where you are. Mobile enabled websites for all mobile devices.
Visualize CRM Data
Visualize any CRM data as an interactive chart with the click of a button. Drill-through data visualizations enable self-service analytics.
CRM is at Home on Any Device
Modern CRM is available in formats for any device. This allows your mobile team members to see just what they need when on the road and maintain full access, even when they don’t have access to a computer.
Click Images to Expand